The main purpose of the PFA is organise events for much needed fundraising for the school. The monies raised are intended for ‘extras’ not already provided by the school’s main income.
This year the PFA donated :-
- Trim Trail at a cost of £4,400
- Book Week at the school at a cost of £1,300
- Coach Trip for Year 6 journey to Chessington £300
- A donation of £3,000 and a commitment of this being made annually if possible to the school fund to help subsidise school trips etc.
- 5 Oyster cards to enable parents who accompany children on school trips to travel for free.